In any mobile network including Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance, Idea and Uninor making a conferencing call in Android and windows Smartphone is very easy.
- Call to one of your friend you need to include in conference.
- Once he attended the call, you should add the another friend to the conference
- This can be done by Add contact to conference icon that is displaying right below the End Call button.
- Similarly you can add 5 members maximum to the conference call.
- The call charges will be based on your active plan whether post-paid or Prepaid.
- For example, you call tariff is 60 paise /minute, you are making a conference call with 5 people then you will be charged 3 Rupee per minute.
In some circles the mobile network charges 30 Rs/month for using conference call services. In most of the circles, they provide this service for free.
Better you have to check with your customer care number of your mobile network before making a conference call.