Automatic Save Changes reminder for NXWhile working in NX software, if the modified CAD data or any Drawings is not saved by the user for a certain period of time, then
the Save Changes Reminder command will display a pop-up message, asking the user to save the data.
To Enable or Change the duration of Save Changes Reminder :
- Go to File → Utilities → Customer Defaults. Now "Customer Defaults" dialog window box opens.
- Select General tab in "Gateway" list in the left side of the window box
- Now you can see a slide-bar option for save changes reminder under part tab.(Scroll down to see this slide bar)
- Move the slide bar in the "Interval for Save Changes Reminder"
- Select OK in the "Customer Defaults" dialog box.
- Now a message will appear that this setting will reflect from next session. Means that you have to restart NX for making use of this option.
- Select OK in the "Customer Defaults" message box.