Copy curves to excel or word from NX UnigraphicsIf you want to make a PPT or Excel presentation using the sketch curves that are used in NX , there is a simple option available to do so.
Ensure that you are in Drafting mode before copying the curves.
- Open NX Unigraphics
- Go to Drafting mode . Important thing is it will work only in Drafting mode and not in any other modules.
- In the drawing sheet , hide the unwanted curves and keep only the curves you need to copy in Excel or PPT presentation.
- Now In NX Menu Bar select Edit → Copy DIsplay
- Now Go to Excel or word document and press Ctrl+V to paste the curves
- Right click on the picture and select Edit Picture to break the curves into multiple segments so that it will become very easy to edit.
- This procedure can be used in Powerpoint, Word and Excel doucments.