Missed call alerts in Aircel : Activate or Deactivate
If you are in not reachable location or if your phone is switched off condition, you can get missed call alerts through SMS from Aircel once you get back the signal coverage area or switch on your mobile phone.
Aircel call this facility as Missed call Alerts. This article describes how to activate , deactivate the service through USSD code method.
To Activate missed call Alerts in Aircel:
- From your Aircel mobile number dial *999#
- An option 1.Missed call Alert will be displayed
- Now press 1 in the box and press OK
- Now you will receive two options , 1.Activate 2.Deactivate
- Type 1 in the box to activate missed call alert and press OK
- Again you have to type 1 to confirm your option.
The missed call alerts costs Rs 30 per month. You can deactivate missed call alerts on Aircel whenever you want.
To deactivate missed call Alerts in Aircel
- Dial *999# from your Aircel mobile number and select Missed call alert.
- Now press 2 in the box to deactivate the missed call service.
You can also deactivate through computer voice facility by dialing 155223 (toll free number)