Expand your mobile network to see the complaint numbers of customer helpline number.
Uninor does not have any pay per second migration scheme. Instead you can do a recharge which offers you per second tarriff for specific validity.
- For Aircel, ERC of 18 Rupees will make the Aircel Prepaid mobile into life time pay per second plan..
- In Vodafone Pay Per Second is alternatively called as Per Second Pulse.
You can do a ERC of 44 INR to change to Per second Pulse scheme with lifetime validity.
But Just Inquire with your customer care before doing this recharge.
- If you are calling from Airtel mobile then call to toll free number 198
- If you call from other network , call 9810012345 for Postpaid related complaints and queries
- and call 9810198101 for Prepaid related problems and issues.
> Tata DoCoMo
- For Docomo, there is no Pay Per Minute plan. All Tata Docomo prepaids are of pay per second plan.
I have to remind the Docomo is the first network to introduce Pay per second plan.
Due to market competition all other Indian networks shifted to this plan with no other way.
> Idea cellular
- From Idea cellular mobile number, call toll free helpline 198 to request for pay per second Migration.
- Send SMS as MSEC to 53733
- You should have balance 36 Rupees for this pay per second conversion.
- The Balance will be deducted once you send the SMS from your BSNL mobile.
- Otherwise you can do a ERC of Rupees 36
- By doing One time Recharge ERC of Rupees 49, your prepaid Reliance SIM will convert into Pay Per Second Plan with lifetime validity.
I advice you to inquire your customer care before doing this plan conversion