If you have cancelled an order in amazon and did not receive the refund money in your bank account, then follow the below steps to get your money back.
- Note down the order number. You can get it in your amazon account by clicking My orders → Cancelled orders
- Chat with amazon customer care representative. Refer the picture for detailed instruction.
- The representative will check the status of the refund and provide your the refund reference number.
- Now, write an email or file a charge dispute complaint online from your bank's official online website. Don't forget to mention the refund reference number.
- If your bank don't have online option, you can use phone helpline or visit the branch.
- Usually this refund money might get struck at payment gateway.Using the refund reference number, the bank will credit your money in to your bank account.