Each Verizon SIM will be equipped with a default PIN number and an unique PUK code. If the PIN code is entered incorrectly for three time, the SIM will be locked and ask for PUK or PUK2 code. If you enter PUK code wrongly for eight times, then the SIM will be permanently blocked. So, to avoid such situation, do not assume the PUK code
To unlock Verizon PUK code
- Go to Verizon Wireless official website and choose live chat option to request for PUK code or
- Call 611 from your mobile phone or (800) 922-0204 from any other network phone to speak with customer care.
- Mention that you Verizon sim card is puk locked and .Request for PUK code.You will be asked for some details to verify your identity for security purpose
- Now, Enter the puk code in to your locked mobile phone. The phone will request you to set new PIN number.
- Reset your PIN number with new one and remember it.
- Now your phone will be unlocked and you can use it normally.