If you already have a policy PLI or RPLI, then you will have to register with the portal by going to the Generate Customer ID .
- Visit https://pli.indiapost.gov.in/CustomerPortal/PSLogin.jsp and click Generate customer ID option
- A small window will appear which contains basic information about you and insurance premium. Fill the form.
- Click submit. Within 24 hours you will receive an email from e-post office after verification.
- This email will contain your Customer ID and a link which will remain active for 72 hours from the time of submission of the request.
- You can set a password for this.
- After this, you will be able to login to the portal using the customer ID and password and have access to a host of features, like Pay premium, know due date for PLI, RPLI, take postal insurance premium receipt online etc.