Post demonetization, BHIM app was released at the end of December to promote digital cash in India by Prime Minister .
The development team released 1st version of BHIM app with few bugs . After one month, on pre-Republic day the new version BHIM 1.2 is released with so many bug fixes and new features.
Whats new in BHIM 1.2
- New Languages Supported: Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu
- Now we can disable upi address which contains mobile number, for enhancing privacy
- Mobile registration retry through OTP / USSD
- New Features:
- Change SIM for dual-SIM phones
- Restore forgotten passcode
- Report issues to banks and view the status of resolution
- Reverse a payment received
- Send Feedback/improvements option is added in Menu