To increase BSNL braodband speed without any software installation:
- Open Command prompt by typing the command cmd in Run
- Now the command prompt will open
- Type the command netsh int show global and press Enter
- Now , a list of options will be shown under the heading TCP global Parameters.We are going to change some settings in these options from next step.
- Now , create a notepad file in desktop, named bsnlbsnlspeedboost.bat
- Copy the below commands as it is and paste it in the notepad.
netsh int tcp show global
netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled
netsh in tcp set heuristics disabled
netsh in tcp set global
netsh int tcp set global
congest int tcp set global
- After pasting this commands in the notepad , save it and close.
- Now Right click on the file and select Run as administrator.
- Thats it, now you can notice upto 50% increase in your bsnl broadband speed.