Dish TV : To record Programs, Movies
- Ensure that your Set Top Box has USB Port. If there is no USB port then you cannot record your TV programs
- The storage capacity of your USB device or Hard disk must be between 1 GB and 1 TB
- Switch OFF and ON your Set Top Box from the main switch
- If USB device still doesn't work, replace it or try to format it
- If the Problem is not solved, then contact your customer care Dish TV, by dialing 0120-2550000
Standard Definition Set Top Box (SD) does not come with USB recording facility. So , it is not possible to record the program if the set top box doesn't have USB port.