SIM pin code is a four digit security code provided by the mobile network provider for every SIM owner.
- By default the SIM PIN code will be 1234 for most of the network providers and the consumer can change it any time.
- If the PIN code is wrongly entered for three attemps, then the SIM will be locked and request for PUK code.
To enable or diable SIM PIN code in iphone 6s
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Phone.
- Now in the list of options, select SIM PIN.
- Tap the SIM PIN toggle switch.
- Enter the current SIM PIN code if prompted.
- The SIM PIN lock has been enabled/disabled.
Note: If the SIM PIN code has not been changed, the current password will be set to a default code which can be found on the documentation provided with the SIM card, or by contacting your service provider.