Error display in chrome browser :Error 111 (net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED)
1.Reasons for the Error 111 :
If your internet connection has some proxy settings, that restricts to load the website, then you can receive the error 111 : net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED in chrome. You have to disable proxy settings to resolve this error.
- In Chrome browser, Go to settings
- Click on show Advanced settings to expand more option.
- Now, in Network section, click on Change Proxy Settings
- A new window named Internet Properties will open
- In connections tab, Select LAN settings
- Now uncheck the option, "Use proxy server for LAN"
- Select OK and save the settings.
- Now restart chrome browser and reload the webpage.