The default storage location of VLC recording would be saved in Mymusic folder for Audio clips and MyVideos folder for video recording clips. You can manually change the storage location if you wish.
If you want to change the default location of VLC recording , then follow the Procedure.
- Open VLC
- In Menu bar , select Tools → Preferences
- Now select for Input& Codecs in the left side of the form
- Now in the list of options displayed on right side of the form, select Browse corresponding to Record directory or file name.
- Choose your desired storage location and press OK
- Save the preferences form
From Now on, all your recordings will be stored in the new location that you have set manually.