The solutions are given in the order based on Difficulty level.
Solution 1 :
- If your wireless mouse has a off-on switch , then switch it off.
- Disable Bluetooth in your Laptop.
- Now switch on your mouse , Enable bluetooth in your laptop.
- Now, Your mouse should be connected automatically and start working, in your control.
- Go to Devices and Printers , you can get this option when your press the windows key.
- Now right click on the Mouse Icon. (Ofcourse you should use touchpad for this process as your mouse is not working now)
- Select Remove Device. Now, the mouse icon will disappear from the list.
- Now select Add a device and select your mouse. Ensure whether the mouse battery is working. Else replace new batteries. To check , you can temperorily use the batteries of your wallclcok.
- Your mouse will be automatically installed and the driver will be installed. Wait until the process complete.
- Now the wireless mouse should be working properly.
- Go to run and type devmgmt.msc
- Device manager window opens. Now Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
- Right click on PS/2 COmpatible mouse and select Scan for hardware changes.
- Try to connect in your friend's laptop
- If it is connected, then you have to look the issue in your laptop.
- If it is not connected in your friend's laptop, then take the mouse to nearest service center to identify the issue.