*131# to check your own mobile number .You can find your Aircel mobile number using this USSD code even if you don’t have balance in your account.
>To Check Balance and Validity:
Using this code you can check Talk time balance and validity , SMS balance and validity , Internet data balance and Validity.
For internet balance, if the validity is shown as (-) , then it indicates that validity is over, then you have to be careful and not to use the internet believing that you have internet balance.
>To activate list of Value Added Services :Dial *123# or *234# to see a list of value added services provided by Aircel and you have activate them here if you have enough talk time balance in your main account.
You can activate cricket score, news ,romance pack etc. My honest advice is not to use this service as they will reduce your talk time balance unknowingly.
>Aircel Self service number :Aircel self service number is *121#
- To view and activate best rate cutter from main balance
- To view and activate the best Aircel offer for you
- To activate VAS services like astrology, cricket score, daily SMS
- To activate 2G and 3G internet data packs from main balance talk time
- To view and activate for roaming packs
- To view the USSD code in your regional language like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi
The important thing to note is don’t type the long format (example: *122*022# )of USSD code directly . Go from step by step like *122# -> 2 -> 2
It will avoid unnecessary lose of money from your talk time.
Aircel ussd codes list 2014,ussd code for aircel 3g balance,ussd code for aircel pocket internet
ussd code for aircel 2g,ussd code for aircel 3g data balance,aircel ussd codes up east ,tamil nadu, ap, karnataka,kerala,aircel ussd codes 2014,aircel all ussd codes,tamilnadu aircel ussd codes