To convert your existing Aircel SIM card to Jio mobile network,
- Send an sms PORT mobile number to 1900 . Example: PORT 9842012345
- Within few seconds, you will recieve an sms from Aircel which contains an unique port code which is valid for 14 days.
- Now with an id/address proof xerox , a passport size photo , visit nearest Jio or Reliance show room , or any other mobile dealer shop.
- The representative will fill a mobile number portability form .
- Your application request will be verified and your existing Aircel number will be ported into Jio number within few hours.
- If you have Aadhar number, then the process is simple and you can verify your identity using biometric sensor. Photo, address proof are not needed for Aadhaar verification.