|Link your website to Google Plus Profile|
- Once you logged in to your google plus account, go to Profile,
- Tap on About option that can be found in the top of the screen
- In the About me page, you can see a list of options like Education, Sites, places etc. Click the pencil icon to add a website.
- Now under the links section, provide the title of the website and Url of the website and press OK
- Now your google plus profile will be linked with your website. You can link your Facebook id page or LinkedIn profile page or your blog through this method.