Sun cellular offers voicemail service for its users . When you are not reachable or busy, then you can request the caller to leave a voice message which can be heard later when you are available.
Activate voicemail in Sun cellular
- To activate voice mail in sun cellular, dial 200 from your sun cellular phone or 02-395-8000 from other network or landline.
- Choose the option to speak with customer care executive and make a request to activate sun cellular.
- Once your voicemail service activated, go to your phone settings→call settings → Call divert → and set your voice mail number when busy or not reachable or not answered
- Hereafter you will receive sms notifications whenever you receive voice mails.
Deactivate voicemail in sun cellular
- If you don't want to lose additional money for voicemail services, you can send voice messages through Whatsapp record option.
- To deactivate voicemail in sun cellular , dial 200 from your sun cellular phone and speak with customer care executive and place a voicemail deactivation request.