Copying contacts from SIM1 to SIM2 is easy process in Samsung J2. This procedure is applicable to all android phones apart form Samsung J2.
- As a safety measure, we have to backup the contacts first.
- Open Contacts → More → Settings
- Select Export Contacts
- Now Select all (available in the top of all contacts) and tap on Export
- Select device storage as storage location
- Now all your contacts will be stored in a file name Contacts.vcf
- Now you can use import contacts → From device storage → to SIM 2 to import all the contacts from SIM 1 to SIM 2