Error display in chrome browser :Error 107 ( ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR )
Reasons for the Error 107 :
If your internet connection has some proxy settings, that restricts to connect with the website, then you can receive the error 111 : net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED in chrome. Mostly, this error will appear while visiting secured https websites like facebook, gmail, live mail,yahoo mail etc
To Solve Err Ssl protocol in chrome
- If you receive this error in office / work, then you have to contact your admin to resolve the issue.
- Go to Chrome settings → Advanced → Proxy settings. Now Internet Properties tab will appear. Under content tab, select the option "Clear SSL state"
- Under privacy tab, move the slider to Low and try to connect the website again
- Go to Chorme Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Change Proxy Settings (under Network) → Go to Advanced tab → Security drop-down list and 'tick' on SSL 2.0, tls 1.0 .Click Apply. Close and restart your browser
- Try resetting your modem and reload the website.
- Sometimes, parental control of your anti-virus software will restrict connection. Disable parental control and try visiting the website.