Transparency in NX:If you want to show the components assembled inside another component, you can apply transparency to the outer component that covers the other components.
For example, if you want to show the components under the hood of a car, you could just make the hood assembly transparent so that the components under the hood will be visible.
To make a component transparent in NX:
- Ensure that you are in modeling application
- Select the component or body that you need to make transparent
- Now Go to Menu→Edit→Object Display
- A new window named Edit object Display will open
- Under Shaded Display section, you can find a slider bar with name Translucency
- Increase the slider up-to 35 to 40 percent and Click Apply
- Now the selected component display will become transparent.