NX: To apply Tangency in N-sided surface option
- Click N-side surface icon on tool bar. Now the N-sided surface window opens.
- Select type as Trimmed from dropdown list
- Select the boundary curves to form the surface
- Check Trim to boundary option in settings
- Now to apply tangency to nearby faces, use constrain faces option in the N-side surface form and select all the nearby faces that is applicable for tangency.
- In addition, use select G0 continuity option in shape control → Constrain tab.
You can disable preview to improve the working speed, because each time you select a curve, the software tries to preivew the face which slowsdown the performance.