To remove association between two views in NX drafting:
- If you try to move a view in NX drafting, then the other views will also move sometime, because of auto association settings.
- To remove this association, right click the on the View Boundary
- Select View Alignment option
- Now In the View Alignment window, Expand List tab
- The alignments that are stored will be displayed in the list.
- Select all the alignments and delete them. (Using cross symbol nearby)
- In addition, uncheck Associative alignment option in Alignment tab.
- Now Press OK to save the settings.
- Now, you can move the view to any position without affecting other views.