Error Code : Error 100 - Smart Card not inserted
Reasons for Error 100 in Reliance DTH (Big TV) :
- The smart card is not inserted in the Set top box
- Reliance TV Smart card is inserted in wrong direction i.e. upside down or not inserted completely
- The smart card inserted does not belong to Reliance Digital TV
- The smart card may be cracked / damaged or dust filled which results in communication failure
Solutions to resolve Error 100 in Reliance DTH (Big TV) :
- Confirm that the smart card inserted is a valid Reliance Digital TV smart card.
- Remove your smart card from set top box, wipe it with a clean dry cloth and now re-inser the smart card back in the smart card slot. Follow the arrow direction on your smart card to insert it correctly.Press CH +/- buttons on your reliance DTH remote to change channel and check the working status.
- In case it is not resolved yet, switch off and on your STB from mains.
- If the issue persist,call Reliance Digital TV toll free customer care number,1800 200 9001 from your landline or mobile phone