Hypermesh Vs HyperworksHyperworks is a complete package of computer Aided analysis (CAE) which includes various pre -processing, processing (solvers) and post processing packages.
Hypermesh is a part of Hyperworks which has only Pre-processing features like meshing, load application tools etc.
Apart from Hypermesh , there are various softwares included in Hyperworks. The user or an organisation can purchase only the necessary softwares in the package based on individual's requirements.
Hyperworks majorly includes
- Optistruct → Solver utilized for Linear and non-linear structural analysis, accomponied with design optimization tools
- Radioss → Solver for linear and non-linear structural analysis, specially for Automotive crash analysis and impact analysis.
- Hypermesh → A powerful Preprocessing meshing application
- Hyperform → Solver for Metal forming technique
- Acusolver → Solver for CFD Finite element analysis
- HyperView, HyperGraph → Post Processing tools to view the solved results of FEA simulation.
Hyperworks software packages is currently developed by Altair Engineering, an American product design software developing company.