How to scale a component in NX modeling?
To increase or reduce the size of the component, scale feature is used in NX. It is applicable only in Modeling application and will not work in Drafting or Simulation modules.
- Make the desired componet as work part or displayed part.
- Now Go to Menu → Edit → Transform
- Select the object you want to scale and press OK
- Now, choose Scale
- In the point select Window, choose the centre point for scaling and press OK
- Now, input the scale value, say 2.o and press OK
Now , the component you have selected will be scaled 2 times than the original size.