The default PIN Number for all Wind Prepaid and Postpaid mobile SIM card is unique for each mobile SIM
Like every mobile Network, WIND Mobile SIM card will be blocked if you enter your PIN number wrongly for 3 times.
Then the Phone will request to enter PUK code to reset your PIN number.
You can find your WIND PUK (Personal Unlocking Key) through following methods.
Expand the method to know more.
>Find PUK through Helpline
- Call 8005000200 (toll free number) from other network or Wind mobile phone
- Enter the option to speak with customer care
- Request for a PUK code and note it down
- Enter it in your locked WIND mobile phone and reset your PIN number
- Now your phone will be unlocked..
>Retrieve PUK Online
- Wind mobile has an exclusive online platform for every user to manage their mobile, fixed landline accounts called myWind.
- Go to officila webpage of Wind mobile and click the option myWInd
- Login with your username and password.
- If you are not registered, you can get instant signup by registering with details like Tax-id number, mobile number, e Bill code.
- After entering into the homepage, you can find the option to know your PUK code
- Note the PUK code and enter it in your locked mobile SIM card
- Now , your mobile will ask to reset the PIN
- Provide a new PIN and proceed to unlock your phone.
Currently Wind mobile do not provide option for obtaining PUK code through SMS.
So, Please try any one of the above methods to retrieve you PUK code.