The default PIN Number for all Celcom Prepaid and Postpaid SIM card is 0000
Like every mobile Network, Celcom Mobile (Malaysia) SIM card will be locked if you enter your PIN number wrongly for 3 times.
Then the Phone will request to enter PUK code to reset your PIN number.
You can find your Celcom PUK (Personal Unlocking Key) through following methods.
Expand the method to know more.
>Find PUK through Helpline
- Call 1111 from celcom mobile or +6019-601 1111 from other network or Celcom phone in Malaysia
- Choose Option 4 . The computer voice will list PUK code, lost phone, change language
- Now press 1 for getting PUK code
- Input your Locked Celcom mobile number.
- Follow the instructions to retrieve your PUK code
- Enter it into your locked Celcom Mobile phone to unlcok it.
>Retrieve PUK Online
- Go to Celcom official website.
- Click Online Customer service
- Enter you mobile number and click Next
- Click Log In to your account and log in with your ID and password. Sign up if you dont have user id and password
- Enter your locked mobile number and click Next
- Go to My account and Click PUK Enquiry
- Fill in the required fields.
- Once your PUK code is displayed , note it and enter it in your Locked Celcom Mobile phone.
- Your Phone will be unlocked and begin to work as usual.
Currently Celcom do not provide option for obtaining PUK code through SMS.
So, Please try any one of the above methods to retrieve you PUK code.