The default PIN Number for all Antel Prepaid and Postpaid SIM card is unique for each customer.
Like every mobile Network, Antel Mobile SIM card will be locked if you enter your PIN number wrongly for 3 times.
Then the Phone will request to enter PUK code to reset your PIN number.
You can find your Antel PUK (Personal Unlocking Key) through following methods.
Expand the method to know more.
>Find PUK through Helpline
- Call 611 from Antel phone
- or Call 0800 6611 from land line phone
- or Call + 598 2 7116711 if you are in Abroad
- Speak with customer care and note your PUK code
- Enter it in the locked mobile phone
- Now your phone will ask to reset the PIN.
- Once you set the new PIN , your phone will begin to work as usual.
Currently Antel do not provide option for obtaining PUK code through SMS.
So, Please try any one of the above methods to retrieve you PUK code.