This article helps you to add a specific channel in Airtel DTH,remove,Deactivate channels, Account Information , and registering your mobile number .If you are dish tv user, refer here. Else continue in this page.
> Add a Specific Channel in Airtel DTH
- To add or to subscribe a desired channel, then you have to first recharge for a-la-carte pack.
- This pack costs around 150 Rupees per month.
- Apart from this cost , for each channel you add , it will add cost as per the channel cost.
- For example cost of Sony HD per month is 35 Rupees.
- To add a specific channel send SMS from your Airtel Register mobile number ADD <Channel no.> to 54325
>Remove or Deactivate a Specific Channel, HD Channel
- For removing a channel that is already subscribed you have to call the customer care to request to deactivate the channel .Find the customer care number for Airtel DTH here
- You can also send an sms STOP to 54325 from your registered mobile number. SMS cost is 1.50 Rs per sms. Best way is to call customer care 121 from your Airtel mobile number.
>To check Airtel DTH Balance
- From your registered mobile number dial *121# and choose Digital TV option to know your DTH account information like Balance, Validity, Due date for recharge , Subscribe new Channel etc
>New / Change Register Mobile Number
- Call Customer care of Airtel DTH from any Airtel mobile number and register your mobile number or change it by speaking to the customer care person.
- Registering your mobile number will be very much useful in times of emergency to add channels, check balance etc.