Followed by Airtel Money, Now Vodafone also introduced M-pesa.
With no doubt, this scheme is also a flop idea.
There are two main reasons why this scheme is a flop.
1. For every transactions, there are commission fees from 1 to 80 rupee. Sure, no one will like to loose money as commission.
2. People like to keep money in bank, pocket and debit card. Not in Vodafone’s or Airtel pocket.
Anyway, you can do the following things in Vodafone m-pesa applied some commission charges for each transaction.
- You can Send money to any bank account and mobile number from your mobile phone itself through USSD code facility.
- You can Recharge your Vodafone Prepaid.
- You can Recharge DTH TV cards like dish TV ,sun direct, Big TV etc from Vodafone m-pesa itself.
- You can withdraw cash from your wallet anytime.
- You can pay bill for your Vodafone Post-paid bill directly from your phone.
All these things can be done by typing the code *400#. You have to first register with m-pesa in Vodafone’s website.