The default Call Barring Password for Vodafone sim card is 0000 or 1234. If you have changed call barring password and forgot it, then the best option is to contact Vodafone customer care to retrieve it.
Activate Call blocking service in Vodafone :
Send an sms ACT CB to 111
111 is a toll free number in Vodafone. So, no balance will be deducted for sending SMS to this number.
To deactivate or cancel call barring send an sms CAN CB to 111
Note that you have to deactivate call forwarding option in your mobile phone to use call barring facility.
You can block both incoming messages and calls as well as outgoing ISD calls using this call blocking option.
To block incoming calls and SMS :
- Dial *35* password # to start blocking incoming calls and SMS
- Dial #35* password # to disable call barring of incoming calls and SMS.
To bar outgoing calls:
- Dial *33* password # and Press enter to start barring outgoing calls from your Vodafone mobile number.
- Dial #33* password # and Press call button to cancel the outgoing call blocking facility and call the numbers normally.
To block outgoing ISD calls
To protect your main balance talk time , you can block the outgoing of ISD calls in your Vodafone mobile number.
- Dial *331* password (4 digits)# to activate the blocking of outgoing international calls
- Dial #331* password (4 digits)# to cancel the barring facility and allow calls to abroad countries.