JIO call barring:JIO call barring enables the customer to block incoming or outgoing calls in JIO sim, which would be helpful in roaming situations to avoid unnecessary charges.
JIO call barring default passwordJIO call barring default password is 1234. If you have changed it , then use the new password. Do not try incorrect attempts which will result in sim lock.
To disable call barring in JIO:
- Tap on phone icon in your home screen.
- Now look for settings options. You can find in menu icon (three vertical dots).
- Now select call settings
- Now tap on SIM settings
- Select Call barring
- Now a list of options appears
- Select "Cancel all barring"
- Input the four digit default jio call barring password. 1234. If you changed it, you have to call jio customer care.
- Press ok.